Tuesday, May 3, 2011

transiowa video

youtube limitations forced me to split the video into 4 parts so follow the links below to watch it in order. this was definitely meant to be a bit of a scrapbook for me but figured there might be a couple people interested in what its like to go through one of these things.

DISCLAIMER: i swear. a lot. especially during transiowa. don't let your kids watch it if that bothers you.

CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

CLICK HERE FOR PART 2

CLICK HERE FOR PART 3

CLICK HERE FOR PART 4

2 comments:

Ben said...

Very nice. Wish I could have watched this prior to the start of TransIowa! Should be required viewing.
Thanks.
Ben

Ari said...

Ben,my wife watched all the videos and she commented that it gave her a real sense of what the race was all about. All the writing and photos do T.I. no justice. Good job on the videos and a great race.
Best,
Ari